Wednesday 4 February 2009

Day 3, Day 4.... Double dealings, double feelings....

Tuesday was relatively quiet. While Wednesday was quite the opposite. But before I get into the mechanics (sales word ha ha) involved, lets dissect my love-life for a sec. Paul and I are still talking, much to his (and a lil of mine) delight. It's tricky ending relations when we haven't seen eachother in over a month. Technically that should be more than enough reason to cut one's losses. But here we are, still exchanging heartfelt poetry. It's the thorn in my side because really I would rather just get on with the getting over it part. The sooner the tears come and go, the sooner I can move on. This amounts to picking at a wound everytime the first layer of the scab forms.
But I persist because Paul, for the most part is my anchor.... Imagine a flag attached to a pole.... Paul is the pole that keeps me connected to the earth below. He keeps me grounded. He reminds me whats real, whats true, whats important.
And that's what it means to be friends. Fortunately and unfortunately our relationship is so intertwined with the friendship that you can't have one without the other. And really the latter is the biggest loss. You can get romantic with anybody but a true, genuine friend is as rare as some London sun.

But ain't that how the cookie crumbles. It is what it is. As far as work is concerned the sexual tensions are rising and the fabulous foursome (Witch, the twins and me... A true Cinderella story) is bonding fast.... Well technically we jus share some laughs.
And boy is there plenty to laugh about.... Just today, I was in some heels to complement my corporate look... As part of the sales module, we went to an agency, one of the biggest in the country so I gots to look the part of a DIVA! Lol...

Naturally, I got ripped off for it. Beautse of my lack of ass, my pants looked a lil saggy which suits my hip hop persona just as well. Now I had been out all day and at the end of the day, we all just get together and share the events of the day. We also get to perve at the cutest lil boy who visits everyday, round that time. We all check him out and we get a kick out of being totally obvious. Lol. And he is the type that knows he's hot, takes it in his swag. Eish. Gotta love eye-candy. He is is a lil young though.
Yes, sexual tensions are high. Everyone is flirting with everyone. And it's clear whats in mind.
I just wanna keep to myself but it's hard not to get caught up.
Aargh.... I think it's a blessing in disguise that I will be away on Friday, getting my shoulder op done. They call it an anthroscopy. I'm freaking out a lil especially after googling our people's experiences and the mechanics involved.
You know, the more you know, the more you worry. I am looking forward to the anaesthesia... The last time, I had an op, I woke up feeling so rested and gooooood! Gimme that please... This traffic has left me feeling so drained.

No comments:

Post a Comment