Wednesday 11 February 2009

Day 9 to 12.... We gettin' up.... Been throwing up....


I've been hectically unmotivated to write since the week began. My last post was supposed to have a part two but Monday saw me struggling to keep down copious amounts of bitter bile, inching its way up my oesophogus.... Ultimately, the motion sickness got me and I hurled the liquid into a plastic folder. Good times!
That was the tone for the day pretty much sorted. Couldn't eat much. No. Couldn't eat anything but dry brown toast. My sense of smell was so incredibly intensified that I wanted to cut it off. Or atleast get 'Chris-Browned' right on it!

So why the hell did I head to work in the first place because in Survivor, as one of the girls put it, injured contestants get the boot. I ain't about to be sent home because of an ill-timed op. So I sucked it up. Bile and all. Ok not so much the bile but the discomfort, pain and lack of appetite and even a long winded lecture or two. Everyone gots an opinion nowadays. No, everyone likes the sound of their own voice.
All in a days work.

No comments:

Post a Comment