Friday 20 March 2009

Day 46: Really now?! Really... No... Seriously!?


It's funny how just when you are attempting to avoid Drama... She comes knocking at your door in a pair of cheap heels, a mop of plastic hair, a face plastered with unflattering make-up... 'Loud as a motor-bike but couldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight' Looking like a trashy, hot, ghetto mess! It's nasty. And the heffa ain't even embarrassed.... Stoopid girl!

Or maybe I'm the stupid one. How can Shorty come with so much drama in a matter of days... And it's not just Miss Thang and her 'I'm tryna jack her man' allegations, he is also hella sensitive and moody and impatient and always ready to flip. Is it not simpler to just engage with unavailable men? I mean in that sorta situation you don't have to deal with a nigga's PMS! You focus on the good times coz they are few and far between.

Because of an RSVP'ing miscommunication, he couldn't get in so I couldn't get in to an industry event. This translates into a worse date than the previous one. Whoever thought that was possible?! Dude!

This nigga got so mad that he hardly spoke to me during the trip home. IT WAS SO AWKWARD... I tried to sleep through it but couldn't manage. I tried to find the words so that we can atleast begin to resolve the issues... Ko kae!?! He was not having it... I hated feeling like I gotta walk on egg-shells... I'm never afraid but every time we have some sorta confrontation, he brings up stuff that never seemed to bother him before! Or stuff that's flat out me! Like how I tend to exaggerate out of jest and even call him an ass! Dude! Now he has a problem with that! He even flipped when I rubbed his arm.... So I'm dealing with two psychos at the moment... I really wasn't tryna deal with that especially after another crappy date! Pretoria has never seemed far away...

When its good, its fantastic. When its bad, its hell and it's only been a coupla weeks.... I'm not aiming to get involved into a psycho affair. He better ship up or I'll ship out!

He didn't even reply to my text, hoping that he had a safe trip. Whatever! Like I said to him, it makes no sense that when I'm away from him, I miss him so much. But when we together, its like this?! Wtf! Smh!?
Cue Ne-yo's Mad...

Oh that dreaded Q came up... From him... What is this? What's going on between us? I said, isn't it too early to be labelling this....?!
He concurred... Good answer he said.... Kiss my ass! As far as I'm concerned, hooking up with a guy that acts like a snot-nosed six year-old is not on my to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment